Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Whatever is my destiny, that will happen.

But what I will place my neck on the line for; what I will climb vertical glaciers for; what I will push for till my last iota of strength; what I will die to make myself eligible for; what I will get lost in the depths of Shraddha for; what I will ultra-ultra-ultra-sharpen my focus to the finest level possible for - this is what I have the power to control.

This one thing, for which I will fight right till the very very end; the one thing for which I will push till the ends of the world; the one thing for which I will go the depths of the ocean called focus; the one thing for which I shall concentrate sharper than the butcher's knife; the one thing for which I will get lost in the abyss of fervour;

This is the one thing for which I will work, never compromising, and ever steadfast.

O Lord, Father mine, I offer this to you - all that I do in my pursuit, I will do in an equanimous manner, considering it as your work. Bless me with your grace, such that this effort might take place to the most consecrated level possible. Let it be your work, and mine. Whatever your Will be, so shall the outcome be. Yet, let your kind grace move me ahead in my work, filling me with ardour, zeal and the strength to say no to those things which ought to be rejected, and the determination to keep moving forward at all times, and to never let go even when all seems lost. Kind Father, thou art the way, the light and the truth. Place me ever by your side, teaching me to trust your will, and your omniscient knowledge. I believe that whatever is your will, is for my best good. Father, let your Grace be with me.


This one thing which I have spoken about, is this - an AIEEE rank of below 1000. Wether I will get there or not, the Lord alone will decide. But that I will even pass through hell to make myself eligible 100% for my goal - this, is decided. With your grace, Father.

---

There seems to be a great importance given to a balanced diet, regular exercise and workouts, and consistency in work.

I shall pay utmost importance to these factors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

На этом прекрасном новостном портале вы сможете узнать, что такое хостинг для сателлитов, настройка Wordpess%сайт сателлит. Кроме этого вы найдете для себя еще кое-какие интересные достижения успеха. Окунитесь в экзотический мир, где ваши электронные деньги становятся реальностью! Мы всегда ради вас приветствовать!

Anonymous said...

Я подумал и удалил сообщение [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-strelets/82-o-muzhchine-streltse.html]мужчина стрелец[/url]