Monday, October 22, 2007

What will I need ?

From what I've deduced till now, I will majorly require two things - Focus and Stamina.

With focus, comes knowledge. With Stamina, comes an ability to concentrate at a razor sharp level for prolonged periods of time.

How can I build these two?

Focus - Withdraw yourself into yourself. Lose a sense of everything else - forget about everything - your friends, any movies, or outings, or anything else. Just forget about Everything else. Just forget it. Start musing in the depths of solitude; Deep within yourself, away from all the bustling sounds and activities of everyday's mundane life, you live, lost in the depths of your focus.

Stamina - A balanced diet, a good workout schedule, and studying with the aim of building stamina. Try to concentrate to your fullest possible overall. Exert yourself to the required level. Push yourself. This is the way you will actually push your abilities. Concentrate at a level of 80% while u study. All the time you study. There is no average-formulation in this. 80%, at all times. Increase the time you study as much as you can. As a rule, extend the average time, every 1-2 weeks, by about 1/2 an hour to 1 hour. Use your discretion, and proactivity.

Meditation: I will meditate 4 times a day, for 15 minutes at a time. During this time, I will exert myself to a concentration level of 100%. Every nerve-cell, every particulate element of my brain - Everything, should be concentrated on my breath. Everything. A 100% exertion.

I will also spend 10 minutes in Prayer, every single day, during the evenings.

I will aim to wake up by 5 AM every single day, and kick-start my day with the workout. After that I will jump into my studies.

Also, I will try my best to sit at the table while I study.

Astalavista'.

No comments: